Your Privacy is important to us. We respect the privacy of the visitors of its website, the home page of which is located at http://www.EscortWebDesigns.com.
This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information you submit to us through our website. "Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
We pay close attention to how Personal Information about our visitors is used and shared, and we use Personal Information sensibly.
1. User Consent. By submitting Personal Information through our website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
1. Collection of Personal Information. The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about our customers and potential customers. We use this information to better tailor the features, performance and support of our solutions, products and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
2. Personal Information You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our website.
4. Personal Information We Receive from Other Sources. We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like telephone or telefax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website in order to improve the solutions and services we provide.
5. Use of Information. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to set up solutions or purchase website packages or respond to requests that you make, to process transactions, or to aid us in serving you better. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails regarding changes and upgrades to our solutions and services, should you request to receive such communications from us.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information. We are not in the business of selling information about our customers or visitors to our website. Except as otherwise stated in this Privacy Statement: we do not generally trade, rent, or share your Personal Information with third parties, we will not disclose any information that you ask us to keep confidential, and we will not disclose financial information unless you ask us to do so. In order to build the solutions for you, we may engage third parties to assist us, and, in connection with such assistance, we may provide them with Personal Information that you have provided and that is necessary for them to assist us.
We may disclose your Personal Information only if such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on EscortWebDesigns.com; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of EscortWebDesigns.com or users of our website.
8. Regarding Minors. Our website is not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
9. Links to Other Sites. Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of our Privacy Statement do not apply to these outside websites.
10. Contact Us. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
11. Privacy Statement Updates. This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Information, we will post an alert on this page. If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our website. Continued use of our website following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
This statement was last updated on July 6, 2011.